[78-L] Record label pics

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 14:38:33 PDT 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

I recently started a 78 Archives list on Yahoo. Yahoo has drastically
increased it's allotted space. On our Citroen lists we have created more
list as needed for storage of files. No one had bothered them, but
occasionally you have to send an email from the list to maintain its
activity.
My big beef with Yahoo was that it used to lose my identity and I would
have to rebuild it. then I would lose control of my files. This hasn't
happened in a long while.
Up to 52 members.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)