[78-L] Eurovision on 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 29 14:23:37 PDT 2009

Here are all the prize winners..and believe me, most of them would sound better
at 78 no matter what speed they were recorded at. Some of the worst songs ever
composed are here. Boom Bang a Bang? Save Your Kisses for Me?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_winners

Mercie Cherie and Puppet on a String weren't bad.

Can't find 2nd and 3rd placers..I'm sure they're out there. Volare on Fonit
turns up fairly frequently in Toronto.

dl