[78-L] Geocities Closing (was Crying records)

Mike Murray recrdman at dreamscape.com
Tue Apr 28 18:35:41 PDT 2009

After all these years, Geociities is closing its free web site(s)
later this year. Everything some of us have posted on a site hosted
by it  will go poof unless saved elsewhere
"

Current GeoCities customers:

After careful consideration, we have decided to close GeoCities later
this year. We'll share more details this summer. For now, please sign
in or
<http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/geocities/geocities-05.html>visit
the help center for more information."
  See also http://geocities.yahoo.com/