[78-L] Minor League Baseball (was ABDB)^^^

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 13:49:41 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
I went to a major league game (Red Sox at Fenway) once when I was eight.  It
was cold.  I never felt the need to go to another game.

Ron L

-------
Amen to that - was dragged to several Mets games by my Dad between 1964-67.
A more boring way to spend an afternoon I've never encountered.  Then went
to a major league game in SF several years ago - my opinion hasn't changed.
I marvel at the fact that billions find this pastime fun/interesting/etc.

Dave W.