[78-L] picture disc/fitting all the songs on it

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 23:18:14 PDT 2009

For a given  popular song they are 32 bars long musically which in dance tempo will take  28-32 seconds to play.
If the orch plays it through 2 times pluss the chorus it will take  1 1/2 minutes per song.
A 12"  78 can average 3 1/2-4 min per side which allows  3 tunes per side easy, thus 6 tunes played 2 times through  is  an easy accomplishment.
Shorten a few to just the chorus and  you have  the Victor Noel Coward record

dnw