[78-L] e-bay

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sun Apr 19 16:22:50 PDT 2009

I just had an e-bay experience which I've never had before.  I was going to bid on a set of Viva~Tonals that was advertising a "Buy now" price of around $24.  Just as I was going to hit the button, I noticed that the shipping costs were almost $74, (from New York State to New York State).  I wrote the seller, (who has 100% positive feedback), to see if this was a miss-print  but got no answer.  A second letter also got no response.  I guess a lot of buyers don't mind paying large shipping costs as long as they get a good price on the item.

db