[78-L] Cheap minimums (was: (no subject))

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 14:22:59 PDT 2009

True, Mike...but...there ARE some 78 sellers out there that will let you
build up a "package" so you can save on shipping and still get a good deal
in the end....there aren't many, mind you, but they are out there and
they're the folks I tend to buy from, although I haven't bought any records
on ebay lately other than 45s for the jukes...

Sean