[78-L] Cheap minimums

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Apr 8 14:47:19 PDT 2009

Sean Miller wrote:
> True, Mike...but...there ARE some 78 sellers out there that will let you
> build up a "package" so you can save on shipping and still get a good deal
> in the end....there aren't many, mind you, but they are out there and
> they're the folks I tend to buy from, although I haven't bought any records
> on ebay lately other than 45s for the jukes...
>
> Sean

I agree, and I did leave my comment open to this.  I recently won scads
of 45s and kids records from Darrell via esay and he combined shipping
for actual costs just like he normally does over on the 78-C, and I also
won three nice Columbia 15000s separately from one amateur seller for
$1.50, $1.50, and $12.84 and she combined shipping.  But all too often
there's only one record, such as when I do my Peter and the Wolf searching.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com