[78-L] Cheap minimums (was: (no subject))

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Apr 8 14:13:13 PDT 2009

Fred Lowenhaupt wrote:
> I was able to pick up a "Sam Hill" Oriole for .99 cents on E.bay. There are great bargains out there.

Plus four dollars or so for shipping, so it is a five dollar record.
With traditional auctions you have the chance of dividing the shipping
cost among a lot of records.  That is less common on eday.  Often the
seller has only one record, or only one record that you want or win.
Then comes esay's new attitude about separate shipping al la Amazon.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com