[78-L] Tom Lehrer was Two Singers who cause

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 12:09:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 14:17 -0400, Michael Biel wrote:

> The U.S. album of Revisited contains one side from it, and the other
> side from Harvard.  The British version has both sides from Harvard and
> was the version reissued on CD.  The idiots at Rhino didn't realize that
> the British LP was so much easier to find than the U.S. album because it
> was in print for a decade after the U.S. album was deleted.  The CDs
> also do not have the proper real stereo versions.  I've never seen a
> Lehrer label LP in stereo.

I have An Evening Wasted With Tom Lehrer in stereo on the Lehrer label
LP. Tom Lehrer Revisited was never issued in stereo, nor were its
UK/Australian counterparts. I'm not sure it was even recorded in stereo.

Lehrer discography assembled with help from TL himself:
http://dmdb.org/discographies/lehrer.disco.html

MS/LFT