[78-L] Angel Embossed Victor ss 52007

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Apr 5 18:19:30 PDT 2009

jeffrey smedbron wrote:
> Thanks Michael. The early Victor story sure seems convoluted and hard to follow. Kind of like trying to follow a family history where married step siblings have to get factored in.
>
> Jeff S

Recommended reading --  Roland Gelatt "The Fabulous Phonograph", Read
and Welch "From Tinfoil To Stereo", Peter Martland "EMI The First 100
Years", Fred Barnum "His Master's Voice In America",  Fenimore Johnson
"His Master's Voice Was Eldridge R. Johnson",  and Michael Sherman
"Collector's Guide to Victor Records".  But be prepared to find factual
errors in all of 'em.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com