[78-L] Finding Lost WebSites (was: Mitch Miller Horrifies)

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 10:30:48 PDT 2009

There's also an (incomplete) Alshire discog. at:

http://forbiddeneye.com/labels/alshire.html

Alan Bunting

,
David Lennick wrote:
> Gosh darn it all to heck, the 101 Strings discography pages have disappeared.
>
> http://gravediggervideo.com/somerset.html
>
> http://gravediggervideo.com/alshire.html
>
> Anyone know if these have resurfaced anywhere?..wish that discography hadn't vanished on us.
>
> dl

I know this is going to sound like an informercial, but, Haven't you
ever heard of the WayBackMachine?  You haven't?!  Well, let me tell you
of this handy dandy little tool.  It slices!  It dices!  It retrieves
old websites!!!!!!!

What would you pay for this handy dandy machine?  $49.95?  No, it's not
that much.  How about $39.95?  Still too much?  How about $19.95?  Gosh,
you drive a hard bargain.  How about FREE!!??

It's free!  And you don't even have to pay a small charge for shipping
and handling.

Just go to    http://www.archive.org/index.php    and right there at the
top center is the WayBackMachine.  Just put in the original URL (careful
not to have two http://) , press the Take Me Back button, and up will
pop a chart with clickable dates of when their web crawler encountered
and saved the site.

I just checked, and the discographies are there.

You're welcome.

Mike (don't thank me, thank Leah) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com