[78-L] Alec Wilder was Mitch Miller)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 29 11:30:55 PDT 2009

Gonna make me look, eh? Only 1 so far in the Garrod discography but I remember
having 2 discs some years ago.

Q 258: Neurotic Goldfish/She'll Be Seven in May/Such a Tender Night/The
Debutante's Diary/Walking Home in Spring/Seldom the Sun/His First Long
Pants/Her Old Man was Suspicious

Too much duplication with the Brunswick/Columbias, so this one probably hasn't
been of much interest.

dl