[78-L] Collection remains mute

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 18:44:42 PDT 2009

Eric Jacobs wrote:
> On Monday, March 23, 2009 1:35 PM, Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. wrote:
>

>>> For a complete list of Do's and Don'ts with transcription discs (aka
>>> lacquers):
>>>
>>> http://www.theaudioarchive.com/TAA_Resources_Disc_Transcription.htm#Do

Clearly, this is a job for someone with machinery far more sophisticated
than mine. My humble Garrard with its Stanton 78 stylus would not do.

> Totally OT, but I checked out your website and it reminded me of my days
> of living and working in France for PSA (the makers of Peugeot and
> Citroen).  We have a few DS-series cars here in my area - I love that
> car!  The winemaker Randall Grahm (Bonny Doon vinyards) collects the
> DS and the Traction Avant (my grandfather had one of these).

Don't have to go far to find a Citroen lover! I probably know some of
these people. Many of us inhabit Yahoo groups.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.