[78-L] shifting phases

Eric Jacobs Eric at NoopMedia.com
Mon Mar 23 14:35:33 PDT 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:44:44 -0500, Mark Durnberger wrote:

> This approach...what I'd loosely call the "Differential Method"...
> is also one of the radio broadcaster's underrated tools.

and

On Monday, March 23, 2009 1:28 PM, Doug Pomeroy wrote:

> There are those of us who have used this shortcut for many years.

I just want to publicly thank and acknowledge Doug for all he's
done to pass along his hard-earned bits of wisdom to me regarding disc
playback.  My original reply to this thread was directly based on
conversations that I had with Doug - thanks again, Doug!

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867
mailto:EricJ at TheAudioArchive.com
http://www.TheAudioArchive.com
Disc and Tape Audio Transfer Services and Preservation Consulting