[78-L] More on Electradisk and early Bluebird

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Mar 9 18:13:24 PDT 2009

I had an 8"   Electradisk which I traded away to someone...it was actually
autographed on the label by Sid Peltyn,  who for sure was a real guy and who
also made a few sides on Hit ca. 1942.

It was not issued on any Bluebird...can't recall the titles but perhaps can
find out if you'd like to know.

Taylor B