[78-L] Victor Borge on 78

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 1 11:10:47 PST 2009

Last year I picked up a bunch of 78s (25 cents a pop for a several
albums worth) at a Goodwill in Niagara Falls Ontario. Most of them
were every penny of the 25 cents I paid, but a there are a few gems.
One of them is a 78 by Victor Borge of his routine 'Phonetic
Punctuation. Its split over two sides of Columbia C6229. This is a
Canadian pressing by Sparton. My assumption is that it a part of a
larger album as it carries the notation A32-1 and A32-2 on the label.
The label is a bit different too as it is a deep almost black green
-- more so than Columbia Masterworks issues.

So --was A32 a much larger album of Victor Borge goodies?

Tony