[78-L] A Great Ebay Response RE packing...

James A. Harrod jaharrod at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 16:15:02 PST 2009

Just received a great response from a responsible Ebay seller:

   Thanks for your email, and congrats! I will use a sturdy corrugated
cardboard box, squares of cardboard to encase the disc, and
newspapers. This disc is vinyl so I'm sure it will arrive in great
shape.
   You are wise to ask - I always do now, after receiving one too many
broken 78's!
    Priority mail is $7.00. Let me know which you prefer and I'll send
an invoice.
   I'm a long time collector of all kinds of music but jazz is my
favorite. Best wishes!

Jim