[78-L] help req on a few 78s....

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Feb 26 15:25:37 PST 2009

Julian is correct.  These days,  some of the best relative bargains I find
are of English dance band records,  few of which I ever even saw offered
back in the 60s and 70s when I first started collecting.

One example of  a drop in values I've seen are for Hit of the Week records.
With the exception of the real rare ones (mostly the earliest issues) they
now seem to sell for very little,  sometimes in lots for barely a buck each.
Plus the internet and eBay have shown how common they still are.

Taylor