[78-L] help req on a few 78s....

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 15:13:16 PST 2009

There's one aspect of 78 prices that I don't think has been mentioned.
In the UK upto about 15 years ago scarce 78s were difficult to come by
except at high prices or in indifferent condition.  But as collectors
started to pass on more and more 78s appeared on the market and discs
that you never thought would turn up came in multiple copies. The
records themselves weren't scarce, they were just tied up in
collections. I assume this situation applies worldwide.

      Julian Vein