[78-L] help req on a few 78s (prieces or monetary value)

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 07:04:21 PST 2009

Excuse my English grammar.

I have noticed that the experts in the list are reluctant to give price estimates or any monetary expectations.
It is understandable, but some newbies like me would like to have  a comment with a list of rules, criteria or the like.

General "finger rules" we call it in Spanish.

I hope to have passed the concept or idea.

Also a comment of the more ikely vaue of very common 78rpm bases on the condition or preservation.

As always, a link to some book or article in the web will help.

Regards, JorgeF. (PGC)