[78-L] Recordings of Maude Adams?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 25 21:45:42 PST 2009

Early 30s programs do survive, especially if they were sponsored, since the ad
agencies would have recordings made at the various studios in New York and Los
Angeles. And copies were often made for the stars. This became more common when
lacquer discs were introduced in 1934, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

dl