[78-L] The Grafonola in the Classroom and Col A7505

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:05:55 PST 2009

I have the transfers of the May Murray record done.  As mentioned
before, the recording was not terribly clear, but I have tried to make
it as intelligible as possible with equalisation.

Tha catalogue number is actually S7505; labels state School Series and
further state Story Record/Kindergarten.  Transfers made at 78.26 rpm.

'The story of busy Mary', from Milton Bradley Company's "Kindergarten
Review".  Matrix 36754-2:
http://www.box.net/shared/s6j92sfkaf

'The toyman's shop', from Milton Bradley Company's "More Mothers'
Stories".   Matrix 36755-2:
http://www.box.net/shared/um677yzu0j

Hope this helps!