[78-L] The Grafonola in the Classroom and Col A7505

Harold Aherne leotolstoy_75 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 21:08:07 PST 2009

These sides are extradordinary, and full of charm. Thanks for all your hard
work! Tentatively, I think it IS Mae Murray the actress, but I'm not completely
certain, as I haven't seen one of her talkies for a while. Would you object if I
posted these links on a film-related discussion board where members might
be able to confirm or deny more readily?

-Harold