[78-L] The Grafonola in the Classroom and Col A7505

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Tue Feb 24 06:05:22 PST 2009

My first encounter with an antique phonograph was in 1952, as a first grade
student at St. Mary's School in North Attleborough, MA.   It was an upright
Grafonola and ended up being the first machine acquired when I started
collecting antique phonographs in 1961.  The school was built in '23 I
believe.  I wonder if they ever had this book.

Ron L