[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 50

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 24 06:52:34 PST 2009

Echoing Glenn, but as you'll note, many of us on this list (aside from being
curmudgeons of a certain age who were around when they still made 78s) have a
vested interested in buying, selling and keeping the music alive
professionally. EBay has made a great deal of stuff available that we might
never have found otherwise, and it's all the more frustrating when we have to
deal with damaged goods and a few bad apples among the sellers. It's a subject
that comes up every so often and fades away.

Enjoy the sparks!

Oh, one hint..when you reply to an item in the Digest, quote the individual
subject line.

Cheers
dl