[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 50

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Tue Feb 24 06:07:55 PST 2009

Thanks Matt.  If you are truly 14 (and not a typo) you've shown more maturity than your years by writing this and it's great to see young collectors come into the hobby.  This list has lost a bunch of members recently due to these long, negative threads that are, many times, off topic.  Too bad as we lost some very knowledgable people.
Soooo..... let's talk records!

Glenn