[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 50

Non40 at aol.com Non40 at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 05:58:05 PST 2009

Hi it's me Matt -

I'm looking at all of the posting about packing quality and a seller from
e-bay.  My question is this:  is this not supposed to be a listing in  which we
share thoughts, information and good-will about records?  I have  not been
collecting all that long (just shy of two years) and the thing is the  records
and the artists that made them.  I always hope that listings can  rise above
negativity and that we can come together, in a nice way, and not  promote or
repeat the kind of degrading commentary and negativity that is  now ALL over the
world. It makes me sad that people want to treat one another  with disrespect
and get away from the real reasons we come together.

I'm only 14 and I guess I have a lot to learn.  I am looking forward  to
reading, sharing on this list and growing in my knowledge of records. I think  you
all are really interesting people and I really appreciate the links and
information.  I wish all of you happiness.

Take care,

Matt
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)