[78-L] The Grafonola in the Classroom and Col A7505

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:14:29 PST 2009

I have A7505, but not handy right now.  'The story of busy Mary' is on
one side?  I don't know what Mae Murray sounds like.  Underneath May's
name on the label (black label gold band on my copy) it says
'Educational Department'.  She tried to keep her voice from sounding
harsh on the recording, to the detriment of understanding what she
says.

I'll try to locate the record tomorrow, do a transfer, and post a link
to the results.