[78-L] eBay Rant

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 10:48:24 PST 2009

ALL the guys I buy records from in Argentina use those infuriating styrofoam
boxes - and I've had a few broken discs, too. Even if the discs are intact,
the styrofoam boxes leave bits on my clothes, furniture, rugs and the
records, too.  I've taken to opening the boxes in the trash room on my
apartment building's floor and throwing everything but the discs down the
trash chute before entering my apartment.

Dave W.