[78-L] eBay Rant

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 14 11:48:23 PST 2009

%#$@)*&^+% styrofoam! And records still break in that stuff, when there isn't
enough of it and/or the records aren't secured in their sleeves
(duh..sleeves?). As for thick slabs, I had one seller in China send me three
discs which he put between two 2-inch thick hunks of styrofoam, but without any
protection around the edges, so all 3 discs came with a nice broken edge. Blame
was passed on to two possible points of handling and a local shipper. Good luck.

dl