[78-L] eBay Rant

Mark S. Chester mschester at email.msn.com
Sat Feb 14 10:48:13 PST 2009

I actually received a 78 in a sleeve packed in just a bubble envelope...
don't remember what they charged me for shipping, but it was a scarce record
that usually sells for more than the price of the average record and I
happened to get a bargain so I didn't care about shipping charges. My heart
sank when I saw the bubble envelope in my mailbox. But the record came
through perfectly - go figure. That was the one time in a million that that
sort of thing ever happens. The other 999,999 get broken.

Mark