[78-L] Digital TV - HOUSE DEAFEATS BILL on DELAY

PHONOGUY at aol.com PHONOGUY at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 12:24:47 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/29/2009 1:55:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vdalhart at earthlink.net writes:

You have it backwards.  There are no more coupons and there is still a
long list of people waiting for a coupon.  The government had so much money
allocated for coupons and it is all spent and still millions of people don't
have converters.  It is going to be a mess but it would have been a mess
even if they had postponed it, so I guess it doesn't matter.   Jack