[78-L] Digital TV - HOUSE DEAFEATS BILL on DELAY

PHONOGUY at aol.com PHONOGUY at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 12:03:21 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/28/2009 6:14:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
agp2176 at verizon.net writes:

I just installed two for my aunt. She absolutely refuses to get
cable. Net result is that she now gets less channels than she did
before, and the whole thing is very confusing to her

note to self -- next time don't get involved!

Tony

It is claimed that once it goes to digital she will get even more channels.
 Thanks Henry  ps.. i will be glad when we don't have to see all the notices
anymore

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)