[78-L] Gay?

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 12:35:49 PST 2009

you can't go by Wikipedia!!! anything in there can be corrupted and exploited on a whim by anyone who happens to be a wikipedia member and is prejudicial one way or the other. . That should be left to the so-called scholars and experts. What does Mr. Webster say? Can you find an encyclopedia or Websters dictionary written prior to the 1970's that gives any reference to the word Gay as meaning a Homosexual? Let's have some concrete, reliable and credible evidence. If you can show me that's fine, I will concede.