[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 4, Issue 89

baz bazdennen at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 25 08:42:49 PST 2009

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 05:35:31 -0800 (PST)
From: bazdennen at roadrunner.com
Subject: Re: [78-L] LOST URL
To: 78-L Mail List <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>

When you say "lost all your bookmarks" I assume you are using Firefox.  Your
bookmarks are not lost and can be retrieved.  Go into help and seek retrieve
lost bookmarks and you will follow the link and get instructions to retrieve
them.  It's a bit of a palaver and requires renaming a file, etc, but it's
easier than trying to reconstruct or remember your "lost" bookmarks.

Yrs, bazdennen

You are correct, sir!!!
Thank you
Eric