[78-L] 78's relevance (was: you never...)

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 11:20:32 PST 2009

Bud
You got a point on both counts, but as far as the second one is concerned,I think i will go off to listening to Bleacuate (aka Black-Out) singing about the new novelty "Television": from about 1953 or so on a Argentine TK 78,
I prefer the less relevant topic of 78's than politics anyway
Yves Francois