[78-L] OT^ re: various posts, an answer to Mr Zwarg's (sorry for delay), and please a plea for civility

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:47:56 PST 2009

Come on guys, don't be sohypocrite. Nobody else made a mistake in his life
before!!!

You chased away one of the most knowledgable guys on the this forum.

To Chris: Man just don't quite like that. Take a good drink tonight (and the
rest of this forum too!), think it over. enough people on this list respect
you !

Erwin