[78-L] juke box songs

William A. Brent bbrent at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 23 21:55:56 PST 2009

At 10:20 AM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
>How many do you have?  I don't really collect them but I've accumulated 22

here are a few, I haven't cataloged all of them
yet. and yes - I'd like a juke box,
but all i can afford these days is the quarter to put in one :-(

Dalida - AchŠte-moi un juke box
alabama - jukebox in my mind
Alan Jackson - Don't Rock the Jukebox
Ani Difranco - Jukebox
Anita Carter - That's What Makes The Jukebox Play 1955
  Archie Poe - Juke Box Julie
  Baltimora - Jukebox Boy
  Bandana - Jukebox Saturday Night (stereo)
  barbara mandrell - I'll Be Your Jukebox Tonight
  Barlow & Company - Hello I'm A Jukebox
  Barlow & Company - tonight the jukebox plays for me
  Beaver Valley Sweethearts - Juke Box Diner
  Becky Hobbs -  Jones on the Jukebox
  Bent Fabric - Jukebox
  Bernard Lavilliers - Juke box
  Big Jeff - Juke Box Boogie
  Bill Haley & the comets - Juke Box Cannon Ball
  Billy Joe Royal - If The Jukebox Took Teardrops
  Billy Walker - Unplug The Jukebox
  Bob King - Rockin' Juke Box
  Bob Luman - One Hundred Songs On The Jukebox
  Bobby Lord - Goodbye Jukebox
  bobby smith - me and the juke box
  Bouncing Souls - Bullying the Jukebox
  Brian Burns - The Haunted Jukebox
  Brian Setzer Orchestra - Jukebox
  Brooks & Dunn - Don't Rock The Jukebox
  Buck Owens - Put A Quarter In The Jukebox
  Camol Taylor - Play the saddest song on the Juke Box
  CARL SIMS - It Ain't A Juke Joint Without The Blues
  Casey Simmsons - Juke Box Boogie
  celtic cross - Jukebox
  Charles Brown with J Moore's 3 Blazers - Juke Box Lil
  Charlie Sisson - Juke Box Man
  Chris Rea - paint my jukebox blue
  Classical Jukebox
  Clinton Gregory - The Jukebox has a 45
  Coctail trio - Wie heeft de sleutel van de jukebox gezien
  Comedian Roy Wood Jr- Three Six Mafia Juke Box CLEAN
  confederate railroad - Bubba shot the jukebox
  Cook Bros. - Juke Box Play For Me
  Corrie Konings -  Jukebox
  Crescent Street Stompers - Judy Played the Juke Box
  Dale Watson-Turn Off the Jukebox
  Dale Wayne - Juke Box Hop
  DANNI LEIGH - If The Jukebox Took Teardrops
  Dave Edmunds - A.1. On The Juke Box
  David Ball - Jukebox Junkie
  David Carroll (instrumental) - Juke Box Jingle
  David Lee Murphy - Ghost In The Jukebox
  David Wills - There's A Song On The Jukebox
  Denise LaSalle - Juke Joint Woman
  dick curless - Drop Some Silver In The Juke box
  Dick Curless - Juke Box Man
  Dick Seaton & The Mad Lads - Juke Box Rock
  Dixie Aces - If The Jukebox Took Teardrops
  dj chip - king of juke - jukefest
  Don Cogan - Fountain of Youth
  Don Imus - Play That Country Juke Box (1975)
  dorsey burnette - Mr. Jukebox Sing a Lullaby
  doug stone - jukebox with a country song
  Ed Bruce - It's All on the Jukebox
  Ed Bruce - Your Jukebox Could Use A Few More Sad Songs
  Eddie Cantor & Lisa Kirk - Juke Box Annie
  Elvin Bishop - Juke Joint Jump
  Enchantments - Jukebox Saturday Night
  Ernest Tubb - Mr. Juke Box
  Ernie Maresca - Shout Shout (Knock Yourself Out)
  Erwin en Deborah - De jukebox
  Faron Young - I Heard the Juke Box
  Feenix Fenom - Jukebox
  flirts - don't put another dime in the jukebox
  Foreigner - Jukebox Hero
  Foret Tradition - Juke Box Songs
  Freek de Jonge - Gooi Een Kwartje In De Jukebox
  Frizzell & West - Jukebox Serenade
  Gale Storm - Love By The Juke Box Light
  Gene Pitney - If I Didn't Have A Dime
  Gene Watson - The Jukebox Played Along
  George Kent - Hello I'm a Jukebox
  Ginette Sage & Guy Boucher - Devant le juke box
  Glenn Miller  His Orchestra - Juke Box Saturday Night
  Hank Williams III - Juke Joint Jumpin'
  Hank Williams Jr - Stoned At The Jukebox
  Happy Wainwright - Juke Box Rock
  Hardrock Gunter & the Rhythm Rockers - Jukebox, Help Me Find My Baby (1956)
  Hardrock Gunter - Juke Box Help Me Find My Baby
  Hawkshaw Hawkins - Put A Nickel In The Jukebox
  Henk Wijngaard - Die Oude Jukebox
  Herb & Kay - Juke Box Jig
  Jack Reno (Atco) - Juke Box
  jack reno - jukebox
  Jackie Neal - Juke Joint
  James Taylor - Hey Mister, That's me up on the Juke Box
  Jamey Johnson ~ Ray Ray's Juke Joint
  Jean Rock Cummings - Jukebox Dans Mes Pens‚es
  Jesse Rogers - Jukebox Cannonball
  Jesse Winchester - God's Own Jukebox
  Jive Bunny - The Juke Box Story
  joan jett - i love rock n roll
  Joe - here's a quarter
  Joe Diffie - Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox
  Joe South - Juke Box
  Joey Knight - There's a Song in the Juke Box
  Johnny Bond - Who Stole The Juke Box
  Johnny Bragg & the Marigolds - Juke Box Rock And Roll
  Johnny Bush - Jones On The Jukebox
  Johnny Cunningham - my little jukebox friend
  Johnny Paycheck - Jukebox Charlie  (1967)
  Johnny Paycheck - Meanest Jukebox In Town
  Johnny Taylor -- Juke Joint
  Juke Box Fever
  Juke Joint Saturday Night
  JUKE JOINT SLIDE--LEE 'SHOT' WILLIAMS
  ken mellons - juke box junkie
  Kitty Kallan - Juke Box Annie
  Kitty Wells - I Heard The Jukebox Playing
  KMFDM - Juke Joint Jezebel
  Koko Taylor - Let The Juke Joint Jump
  Lasse Stefanz - Ensam I Ett Regn - En Slant I Min Jukebox
  Lattie Moore - Juke Box Johnnie
  lee shot williams - juke joint slide
  Leroy Anderson - Classical Juke Box
  Lindisfarne - Juke Box Gypsy
  Link Wray - Juke Box Mama
  little anthony - a prayer and a juke box
  Little Milton - A  Juke Joint In My House
  Lonnie Smithson - Quarter In The Juke Box
  lotti more - Juke Box and the Phone
  Major Dundee Band - Hey That's me on the jukebox
  mark chesnut - brother jukebox
  Mark Chestnut  - Bubba Shot The Jukebox
  mel tillis - juke box man
  Merdell Floyd - Juke Box Mama
  Merle Haggard - swingin doors, a jukebox and a barstool
  Mickey Gilley - There's A Song On The Jukebox
  Mike Ness - Let The Jukebox Keep On Playing
  Mike Ness - let the jukebox keep on playing
  Millencolin - Moosemans Jukebox
  modernaires - new jukebox saturday night
  modernaires - put some money in the juke box
  moe bandy - that's what makes the jukebox play
  New Bomb Turks - Jukebox Lean
  nino & the ebb tides - juke box saturday night
  Olivia Newton John - Please Mr Please
  Onie Wheeler - Jump Right Out Of This Juke Box
  Pate Mustaj„rvi - Jukeboxin luona
  Paul Sullivan - Juke Joint Boogie
  Perry Como - Juke Box Baby
  Pete Nantz - Jukebox Pearl
  Popeda - Jukeboxin luona
  Porter Wagoner - Turn The Juke Box Up Louder
  rage against the machines - Hadda Be Playing On The Jukebox
  Rambil Red Bailey - Pretty Juke Box
  Randy Travis - Jukebox Junky
  Ray Coleman - Jukebox Rock And Roll
  Ray Whitley - Jukebox Cannonball
  Razzy Bailey - Anywhere There's A Jukebox
  Rebbie Jackson - I'm A Juke Box
  Red Sovine - Juke Joint Johnny
  Reese Witherspoon - Juke Box Blues
  Richard Thompson - Jerusalem on the Jukebox
  Rickie Lee Jones - Juke Box Fury
  Ricochet - Don't Forget to Feed the Jukebox (While I'm Gone)
  Ronny Keenan - Jukebox Queen
  Rory Gallagher - Juke Box Annie
  roy clark - jukebox saturday night
  Rubettes - Juke Box Jive
  Sandi Thom - The Human Jukebox
  Saves The Day - Jukebox Breakdown
  Scandinavia - Gamle Jukebox
  Skyhooks - Jukebox in Siberia
  Snookum Russell - Juke Box Boogie Woogie Chick
  Sonee West - Rock-Ola Ruby
  sonny landreth -- Juke Box Mama
  SRB - Jukebox Booster
  Suicide - jukebox baby 96
  Don Rich - Juke Box Songs
  Teddy Rich - Put A Nickel In The Juke Box
  Temptations - Mister Juke Box
  Tex Beneke & The Moderniares - Jukebox Saterday Night
  The Carter Sisters -  Juke Box Blues (June)
  The Cats -Jukebox
  The Fall - rebellious jukebox
  The Kinks - Juke Box Music
  Thieves Quartet - Juke Box (instrumental)
  Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
  Tift Merritt - Juke Joint Girl
  Tom T. Hall - There Ain't No Country Music On
This Jukebox (with Earl Scruggs)
  Tommy McLain - Jukebox Songs
  Tommy Mitchell - juke box help me find my babay
  tommy winslow - happiest song on the jukebox
  Travis Tritt - If Hell Had A Jukebox
  Trey Hamilton - I'm just a Juke Box
  Big Jeff And The Radio Playboys - Jukebox Boogie
  Until The Sky - Jukebox
  Vinny Catalano - Please Mr. Jukebox Man
  Wade Bowen & West 84 - Quarter in the Jukebox
  Waylon Jennings - The Wurlitzer Prize (I Don't Want To Get Over You)
  wayne handcock - Juke Joint Jumpin'
  Wayne Newton - Little Jukebox
  WGCI Bad Boyz - Juke Slide 2
  willias brothers - gonna buy me a juke box
  Willie Goodson - Put A Nickel In The Jukebox
  willis brothers - gonna buy me a juke box
  Young Marble Giants - Wurlitzer Jukebox