[78-L] Juke Box songs (was 78 trends)

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 07:33:26 PST 2009

While I'm in the database, here are the 78s I have with "Juke Box" in the title. Most are (not surprisingly) country.

Juke Box Blues - June Carter (Columbia)?/ Cowboy Copas (King) / Pee Wee King (RCA)
I Heard the Juke Box Playing - Faron Young (Capitol) / Kitty Wells (Decca)
Juke Box Boogie - Ramblin' Jimmie Dolan (Capitol) /Freddie Rich & his Ranch Boys (on a CD dub - no label listed)
Juke Box Cannon Ball - Bill Haley & his Comets (Essex) / Cousin Ford Lewis (4 Star)
Juke Box Jump - The Hi-Flyers (OKeh)
Juke Box Love - Dave Stogner with his Hayride Gang (Morgan)
Juke Box Man - Mel Tillis (Columbia)
Juke Box Shuffle - Lowell Fulson (Swing Time)
Juke Box, Help Me Find My Baby - The Rhythm Rockers (Sun)
That's What Makes the Juke Box Play - Jimmy Work (Dot)
Juke Box Rag - Bob Dunn's Vagabonds (Decca)
Juke Box Saturday Night - Glenn Miller (RCA)
I'm Gonna Jump Right Out of This Jukebox - Onie Wheeler (Columbia)
Let the Juke Box Keep on Playing - Carl Perkins (Sun)
A Nickel in the Jukebox - Luke Wills' Rhythm Busters (RCA)

Cary Ginell