[78-L] Obama quotes Dorothy Fields (not OT, the song was on 78)

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Wed Jan 21 12:00:00 PST 2009

At 20:30 21.01.2009, you wrote:
><<  I suppose we aren't allowed to watch any Al Jolson movies for the time being. >>
>
>The stereotypes of African Americans portrayed by Al Jolson actually are offensive.

Are you Afro-American, Tom? If not, you shouldn't have ANY saying whether they are or not. If you are and feel offended, you might stick to listening to the rappers of your own race who are offensive in every other way than racially. Perhaps they suit you better, and that way you leave more Jolson records for the rest of us who rather listen to music.

Chris Zwarg