[78-L] "Over The Rainbow" CORRECTION!

Mark Hendrix 78L gennett5276 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 21:42:29 PST 2009

And here's the rest, per Ruppli's "The King Labels."  I'm only showing 78
rpm issues.

KING 571 Rye Whiskey/Five Minutes More
KING 583 Boll Weevil/Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die
KING 620 Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home/Managua, Nicaragua [this
side by Fairley Holden and His Six Ice Cold Papas]
KING 695 (Don't Telephone, Don't Telegraph) Tell a Woman/(Oh You Great) Big
Beautiful Doll
above coupling also issued on KING 15014
KING 809 Always/Poor Little Liza, Poor Girl [same matrix, K2405, as on KING
773]
FEDERAL 10019 Margie/I'm Glad I Waited for You

K2515 Goodbye Old Booze [June, 1947] unissued
K2823 Bill Bailey [no date shown] unissued

--Mark Hendrix