[78-L] "Over The Rainbow" CORRECTION!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 22:00:37 PST 2009

Unless there were two takes of Goodbye Old Booze, I listed that on King 749.
Likewise, Bill Bailey is listed by you on King 620..again, unless the unissued
master is an alternate. Is there a King # for Federal 10019? (I've refiled the
King 78s so I can't immediately check the matrix on 749.)

I won this but it arrived in pieces:
KING 695 (Don't Telephone, Don't Telegraph) Tell a Woman/(Oh You Great) Big
Beautiful Doll

Anyone keeping count?

dl