[78-L] "Over The Rainbow" CORRECTION!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 20:47:54 PST 2009

No, All Night Long isn't on two discs. Here's the corrected list:

KING 596	OVER THE RAINBOW/GROUNDHOG
KING 615	FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS/CIELITO LINDO
KING 623	I'LL CLOSE MY EYES/SYMPHONY
KING 659	DONKEY SERENADE/FLY BIRDIE FLY
KING 682	THREE NIGHTS EXPERIENCE/I WONDER WHO'S KISSING HER NOW
KING 701	GOTTA SEE MAMA EVERY NIGHT/IT BRUISED HER SOMEWHAT
KING 721	GLOW WORM/IT'S A BLOODY WAR
KING 731	BLUE TAIL FLY/ALL NIGHT LONG
KING 749	I FEEL THAT OLD AGE CREEPING ON/GOODBYE OLD BOOZE
KING 773	THE GIRL ON THE POLICE GAZETTE/POOR LITTLE LIZA, POOR GIRL
FEDERAL 10004	WHEN IT'S LONG-HANDLE TIME IN TENNESSEE/NIGHT AND DAY