[78-L] Patrick McGoohan^

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Jan 15 13:15:09 PST 2009

And Danger Man John Drake ("Secret Agent" in the US) was my all time
favourite among secret agents on TV. I was just discussing where to find the
right soundtrack version of Edwin Astley's theme music ("High Wire" - not
used in the US AFAIK, Johnny Rivers did the US theme song) with a friend,
when I got the sad message.
Boohoo!!!
Kristjan