[78-L] Patrick McGoohan^

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 13:04:19 PST 2009

I've been waiting for an excuse to bring up McGoohan's name. "The Prisoner" is my all-time favorite TV show. Watched it with my dad back in '68. It was the summer replacement for "The Jackie Gleason Show" and it only took me 2 minutes to get over my disappointment that I wasn't going to see Ralph and Norton slugging it out all summer and got hooked on "The Prisoner." It was Ron Grainer's theme music that got me first, and then the thought-provoking, agonizing storylines.

Cary Ginell