[78-L] reunion OT

Ken "Silver Showcase" kenreg at tds.net
Mon Jan 12 15:03:02 PST 2009

Ron Fial wrote:
> Be very cautious of reunion.com.  This scumbag site sends this email, and tell you a friend it searching for you at the reunion.com site.  When you go there, you must accept a free registration in order to find out who it is.  When you register, it asks you for your gmail or yahoo password.

And that's the BIG RED FLAG!  Why-oh-why would you give any of your
passwords to anybody???  CERTAINLY not to any on-line business who asks
for them.  Never ever!

If you have done that go to your Yahoo account right now and change your
password.

> Jeffrey Tinsley, the CEO, is now one of the worlds largest spammers.  I hope somebody finds some legal way to put him out of business real soon.

Absolutely.  I've been getting more spam in the last couple of months
than I've received in the last couple of years.  The one that really
confuses me is the one I keep getting that wants to sell me a window air
conditioner.  Its winter here.  The temps are way below freezing and
we've got a million feet of snow on the ground with more on the way.
Why would I want to buy an air conditioner???

-- Ken