[78-L] Janet Brace Question, and relevant discographies

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 11 16:29:44 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Watts" <rew1014 at yahoo.com>
> Think of the Daniels book as a companion volume to one Steven C. Barr's
> record dating guide. The Barr book focuses on pre-1942 labels, and the
> Daniels book picks up from there and runs through 1959.

In fact, that was exactly what Mr. Daniels and I had in mind! He contacted
me back when my
DG was being run off 300 at a time at Print Three...and asked if I would
mind if he assembled
and sold a "Sequel" volume!? I told him I thought that would be a great
idea; he sent me a copy
of his first attempt (pre-Greenwood)...!

It is a VERY useful book...particularly if you also own a copy of my
DG...and indeed one
wonders how Greenwood could be persuaded to do a REprint...?!

...stevenc