[78-L] Janet Brace Question, and relevant discographies

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 01:29:30 PST 2009

Yeesh! I paid around $50 for the Gart book a few years back on the used market. Don't feel nearly so bad about that now.

Think of the Daniels book as a companion volume to one Steven C. Barr's record dating guide. The Barr book focuses on pre-1942 labels, and the Daniels book picks up from there and runs through 1959.

Randy