[78-L] end of 525-line television ^

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 06:26:57 PST 2009

UHF/VHS markets

Lexington may be a bit more major, but I have lived in the Huntsville, Alabama; Florence-MuscleShoals-Tuscumbia-Sheffield ("Quad-Cities"), Alabama; and Ft.Smith, Arkansas media areas, and ALL of them were UHF only.  Now I'm near Jackson, TN, mid-way betwixt Memphis and Nashville and we have one commercial VHF, plus PBS one VHF and commercial UHF.

I'm on cable, and don't watch much tv anyway.  My son lives here, too and he got his converter box and loves it.  The PBS station runs two other signals that he can get and the commercial VHF runs two others also.  The commercial UHF, however, does not sheem to show up.

BTW - Mike - what are you doing in Birmingham???

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.